Egaenus C.L.Koch in Hahn & Koch, 1839 is a genus of Opilioninae, with 12 valid species.
The type species (by monotypy) was Egaenus tibialis C.L.Koch, 1839, which was synonymized under Egaenus convexus (C.L.Koch, 1835)
- Egaenus amanensis (Simon, 1884)
- Egaenus asiaticus Roewer, 1914
- Egaenus bajsun Staręga & Snegovaya, 2008
- Egaenus charitonovi (Gritsenko, 1972)
- Egaenus convexus (C.L.Koch, 1835)
- Egaenus kashmiricus Caporiacco, 1934
- Egaenus laevipes (Caporiacco, 1934)
- Egaenus oedipus (Thorell, 1876)
- Egaenus pakistanus (Roewer, 1956)
- Egaenus robustus Kulczyński in Zichy, 1901
- Egaenus rugosus Schenkel, 1963
- Egaenus zichyi Kulczyński, 1901
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.