Hadrobunus grandis (Say, 1821), from flickr. Photo Copyright © -craigulator- .
- Hadrobunus Banks, 1900:199
- Hadrobunus fusiformis Shultz, 2010
- Hadrobunus grandis (Say, 1821) (2 subspecies)
- Hadrobunus maculosus (Wood, 1868)
- Hadrobunus nonsacculatus Shultz, 2012
Species of uncertain affinityEdit
These two Mexican species were described by Goodnight & Goodnight, 1942:14. Questions were raised about their true membership of this genus by Kury & Cokendolpher, 2000. Hallan (2005) listed both species under Leiobunum, one as having been transferred to that genus (no reference provided) and one as having been originally described in that genus (which is clearly incorrect). Shultz, 2010 continues to list both species as belonging to Hadrobunus and so they are listed here, subject to any formal recombination.
- Location: USA (& Mexico?)
- ↑ Banks, N. (1900a) New genera and species of American Phalangida. Journal of the New York Entomological Society, 8(3), 199–201.