Himalphalangium Martens, 1973 is a genus of Opilioninae with 6 valid species.
Opilio palpalis Roewer 1956, by original designation.
BHUTAN, CHINA, JAPAN, NEPAL, TIBET,
- Himalphalangium dolpoense Martens, 1973 - NEPAL
- Himalphalangium nepalense (Suzuki, 1970) - NEPAL
- Himalphalangium palpale (Roewer, 1956) - TIBET, NEPAL, BHUTAN, CHINA
- Himalphalangium spinulatum (Roewer, 1911) - CHINA, JAPAN
- Himalphalangium suzukii Martens, 1973 - NEPAL
- Himalphalangium unistriatum Martens, 1973 - NEPAL
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.