Taito medinae Kury & Barros, 2014, male from San Martín de Amacayacu - from flickr xxx. Photo copyright © Arthur Anker .
Taito Kury & Barros 2014: 5 (key)
The Taito Corporation (Japanese kabushikigaisha taitō) is a Japanese developer of video game software and arcade hardware and creator of vintage fixed shooter video games. Gender masculine.
From Kury & Barros 2014: Dorsal scutum beta-shaped, superficial segmentation lost, outline elongated in males, virtually unarmed, only area III with meaningful armature as a pair of acuminate tubercles, rarely as a pair of spines. Coda always forming free tergite zero. White or yellow color markings of scutum as an equuleus - a single main blot easel-shaped, H-shaped or butterfly-shaped over dark brown background. Chelicerae monomorphic, weak, with marginal rows of acuminate tubercles of varied size. Pedipalpal tibia with mesal ditch. Groin warts present. Legs elongated, weakly armed, only femur IV of some species incrassate and/or curved with variedly located spines on males. Tibia and/or metatarsus IV with retrolateral row of few small spines in some species. Males of some species have apophyses on anal operculum and/or sternite 7/8. Tarsal counts: 6(3)/11 to 14(3)/7-8/8-10.
- Taito galaga Kury & Barros, 2014
- Taito honda Kury & Barros, 2014
- Taito insperatus (H. Soares, 1970)
- Taito juruensis (Mello-Leitão 1923)
- Taito kakera Kury & Barros, 2014
- Taito kawaiikei Kury & Barros, 2014
- Taito litteratus (H. Soares, 1970)
- Taito medinae Kury & Barros, 2014
- Taito oblongatus (Roewer, 1928)
- Taito osmari Kury & Barros, 2014
- Taito rorschachi Kury & Barros, 2014
- Taito serriperna (Mello-Leitão, 1932)
- Taito spaceinvaders Kury & Barros, 2014
- Taito unapunctatus (Goodnight & Goodnight, 1943)
- ↑ Kury, A.B. & Barros, CM. (2014) A new genus and eight new species of Amazonian cosmetines (Opiliones, Laniatores, Cosmetidae). Zoological Studies, 53: 1-46.