Anelasmocephalus cambridgei (Westwood, 1874) UK by Photo Copyright © Paul Richards from flickr .
Trogulidae Sundevall, 1833 is a family of Dyspnoi with 5 genera and 56 species.
- Anarthrotarsus Šilhavý, 1967 - 1 sp, Greece.
- Anelasmocephalus Simon, 1879 - 15 spp, Algeria, Austria, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Tunisia.
- Calathocratus Simon, 1879 - 10 spp, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Greece, Italy, Russia, Tunisia, Turkey.
- Kofiniotis Roewer, 1940 - 1 sp, Greece.
- Trogulus Latreille, 1802 - 35 spp, Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republich, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Montenegro, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine.